Sunday, September 30, 2012

GOODIES COMPANY BOX FOR SEPTEMBER

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I received my Goodies Company Box.  This is my 1st box from this company but this is the 2nd box that they sent out.  This is a monthly subscription box and it is powered by Walmart Labs.  The company was having some problems with shipping this month, they sent out the boxes really late but it was worth the wait.  The Box is only just $7.00.  I received a total of 7 items in this box.






Wai Lana Chips in Lime Chili




Somersault Snacks in Pacific Sea Salt



Snap Infusion Gummy in Multi-Berry.  These snacks are infused with vitamins and electrolytes.  They were very good.



Snacklets Kale Chips in BBQ Giddy-Up.  These were ok.



Sensible Foods in Tropical Blend.  These are 100% natural, fat-free and gluten-free, with no added sugar or preservatives.  This was a tasty snack.



A Kashi Chocolate Soft Baked Square



Rooibee Red Tea in Peach.  This had a nice peach taste to it.  This was nice and refreshing, I enjoyed it.




Overall this was a great box for only $7.00.  Everything looks great, and I can't wait to try everything out.  I really hope every month will be this good.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  You can also follow me on facebook.  Thanks guys :)




2 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! Reading blog posts about subscription boxes are really making me want to subscribe to them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a fun surprise what you will get in the subscription boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete