Monday, September 10, 2012

ZOYA

Hi Everyone!!!


Today I have used 2 different Zoya nail polishes.  I used the colors Katherine and Daul.  Katherine is a burgundy/purple color that has a build-able jelly gloss finish.  Daul is a purple color that has tons of gold shimmer in it, this is such a pretty color I love all of the gold shimmer it has.  Both of the polishes went on really smooth.  I like how they both look together.



This is Katherine.  This color took so many coats until I was satisfied with how it looked, this took me 5 coats.


This is Daul, this only took me 2 coats to get the color I wanted.  I am going to be using this color a lot in the fall.





You guys can also follow me on facebook.  If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment