Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Glossy Box

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you my September Glossy Box.  This box came with 5 items.




The first thing is this Kryolan for Glossybox lipstick.  The color is Glossy Pink.  I really like this color, its a very pretty pink.  I'm guessing this is a full size which the price is $14.00



I have by the company OC 8 a Professional Mattifying Gel.  This gel is supposed to let you get control of your shine all day long.  This is a full size which is 1.6 oz and the price is $30.00.



This is a M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 and is by the brand Missha.  I couldn't find the size of this, but I think it might be full size which would be 1.69 oz and the price is $29.99.



The last 2 things that I have is a Moisturizing Shampoo and a Moisturizing Conditioner by the brand Gkhair.  I like that they included both a shampoo and a conditioner.  I couldn't find the size of the bottles either.  If you want to buy the full size of the products they are 10.1 oz and the cost of each one is $20.00.


If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  You can also follow me on facebook.  Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment