Sunday, September 9, 2012

JULEP MAVEN POPOVA AND GUNTA

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I decided to paint my nails with my 2 Julep Maven nail polishes from the September box.  The colors that came in my box are POPOVA and GUNTA.  POPOVA is a really pretty kelly green and GUNTA is a pretty royal blue.  Both of the nail polishes went on nice and smooth and were nice to work with.  They are both dark colors which will be great for fall.



This is POPOVA.  I only had to use one coat to get the color I was happy with.



This is GUNTA.  I also only had to use one coat and I was happy with the color.





If you would like to sign up for julep maven all you have to do is take a quiz so they can determine what your Julep Maven style is going to be.  There are a total of 5 different style boxes.  The boxes are Classic with a Twist, Bombshell, It Girl, Boho Glam and American Beauty.  This is a monthly box and the cost is $19.99 per month, but you are able to skip a month if you don't like the colors that month.  You can purchase you're first box for only 1 PENNY with the code COLOR2012.  Sign up here.

You can also follow me on facebook.  If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment