Saturday, September 1, 2012

Uberliss

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I just wanted to share with you a few samples that I received from the company Uberliss.  I received 1 sample of the Hydrating Shampoo, 1 sample of the Hydrating Conditioner and 1 bottle of Straight Effect oil.  When you blow dry or flat iron your hair you are supposed to use a small amount of the Orchid and Argan oil.  The Shampoo and Conditioner packets were really big compared to other Shampoo and Conditioner samples that I have gotten.  The packets were both 1 fl oz each and the Oil was .34 fl oz.  I was able to get 2 uses out of the Shampoo and Conditioner samples. 


Overall I really liked the Orchid and Argan oil.  As for the shampoo and conditioner they worked fine on my hair, nothing really special though.  I did like the smell of the products.  All of the products had a very light floral smell.  Let me know if you have tried this brand before and if you like how it worked.

The company sent me the samples to try out, even though they sent me the samples all the opinions on the post are my own.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment