Saturday, September 1, 2012

Eco-Emi


Hi Everyone!!!

Today I have my August EcoEmi box.  This box had a fun mixture of all different things.  EcoEmi is $15.00 a month and you will receive five to ten samples of natural, organic, green, eco-friendly, cruelty free, vegan, vegetarian or fair trade products.  The packaging each month is different and is always fun.




In this box I received
-A package of Lettuce Mesclun Q's Special Medley Organic Seeds by Botanical Interests.  They are $2.39 per packet.
-4 little packages, one has dried Mint, one has dried Lemongrass, one has dried lavender and one has dried rosemary.  The box also came with a recipe card.




-Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath with Calming Chamomile this is by Aura Cacia.  This is $3.29 per package and it is 1.75 oz.
-Cool Calm & Collected Citrus Mint hand & body lotion by Better Life.  For a 12 oz it costs $6.99 the sample that I received is 15 ml.  This is a nice size sample to try.




-Organic Raw Pecan Butter by Artisana.  For an 8 oz jar the cost is $10.20 the sample that I received is 1.19 oz.  This looks so good, I can't wait to try it.
-French Green Clay Facial Mask powder by Rainbow Research corporation.  For an 8 oz jar the cost is $8.49 the sample that I received is 3/4 oz (.75oz).




-Orchard body glitter by Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques.  For 1.5 grams the cost is $6.00 or for 4 grams the cost is $12.00.  The color is very pretty.
-Organic Hydrating Sugar Scrub by Moody Sisters.  For a 4 oz jar the cost is $10.00 I received a 10 ml little jar.  I love sugar scrubs so I was happy to see this in the box.
-Tin Slider Lip Balm in French Vanilla by Naiad Soap Arts.  This is $4.00 per tin.





-Himalayan Rose Soap by Auromere Ayurvedic.  Each bar is $2.95 each for 2.75 oz.  The smell is really strong and didn't really enjoy it so I don't think I will be using this. 



This was a really nice box.  The box had a lot of things that I am excited to try out like the milk & oat bath, the raw pecan butter, the sugar scrub, the orchard body glitter and I can't wait for my lettuce to grow (YUM).

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment