Wednesday, September 19, 2012

LNXmadewithlove

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I wanted to show you some pieces from LNXmadewithlove.  Bao sent me 3 pieces from her Etsy shop.  She sent me 2 bracelets and a pair of earrings.  They are all very good quality and the prices are not bad at all.  Her products range from $5.00 - $14.00.  

I like how all the pieces had little thanks stickers to close the tissue paper.

 The packaging is so cute!!


The first piece is a tan faux suede braided chevron bracelet with a chunky rose gold chain.  I think you can use this bracelet any time of the year.  This comes with a lobster clasp hook.  The cost of this one is only $13.00.



The next piece I received was a black faux suede braided chevron bracelet with a chunky gold chain.  You can use this bracelet for everyday use.  This also has a lobster clasp hook.  The cost of this one is also only $13.00



The last piece she sent me was this really cute pair of earrings.  They have a really cute mesh bow on top of a cream pearl.  The cost of the earrings are only $5.00.








I love all three pieces and I can use them for everyday use and any time of the year (which is nice).  They are all beautiful pieces and they are all made very well.  The cost of the items are very resonable. Please check out her page, I am sure you guys will find something that you like.  You can check her out here.  :)

Even though Bao sent me these pieces to review all of the opinions on the post are my own.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment