Monday, September 10, 2012

Twistband

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to share with some items by the company Twistband.  First of all how cute is this packaging!!  In the box came some hair ties, headbands and also a pair of shoe laces.  I was super excited that I was able to try these products out.

If you go to http://www.thetwistband.com you will see that you are able to purchase the items or you can sign up for the monthly Twistband Club.  They have 3 different options if you sign up, the options are a 3 month subscription for $30.00, a 6 month subscription for $60.00 or a 12 month subscription for $110.00.  With the subscription each box will be filled with a new mix of 6 hair ties and/or headbands.




The headbands, they sent me 3 tie dye ones.  I received a brown, black and yellow/gold color.


The hair ties, they sent me 7 different ones.  I received a yellow, a green, a hot pink, a blue/green, a rust orange, a white and 2 light blue ones that say twistband on them.


The pair of shoe laces, they sent me one that is a hot pink.

I have always had a hard time finding hair products that would not hurt my head.  Everytime I use some kind of hair tie or some kind of hairband I usually end up getting a headache, but since I have used these products I have not had a problem with that.  They are very comfortable and I can't even tell I have anything in my hair.  Overall I am very happy with all of the products.  I love all of the different colors that they sent me also, they are all so bright and fun colors.  If you would like to sign up please go here.

The company sent me this box so I can try out and review, even though they sent me this box all the opinions on the post are my own.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  You can also follow me  here.  Thanks guys.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment