Monday, July 28, 2014

Citrus Lane Mystery Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my Citrus Lane Mystery Box.  This box was $29.00 + Shipping & handling of $4.95 so the box came to $33.95.  If you guys would like to try out Citrus Lane monthly subscription just click here and you can get your first box 50% off.

This boxed was bigger then my regular subscription boxes and came packed full.


-Jumbo Knob Puzzle from Melissa & Doug.  This puzzle has the pictures under the pieces so it will be easier for the babies to put together.  The retail price is $9.99.


-Octopus Opposites by Stella Blackstone and Stephanie Bauer.  I like when they put books in the boxes.  This is a hard cover book and the retail price is $7.99.


-Catch Plate from Boon.  This is interesting.  This is not your average baby plate, this is a toddler plate with a spill catcher attached.  The retail price is $8.49.


-Rainbow Stacker by Melissa & Doug.  This looks like your classic wooden stacker toy.  The retail price is $7.99.


-Snack Bowls from Green Eats.  I've received these bowls in green a few months back in one of the monthly boxes, so I like that I received a different color.  The retail price of the bowls is $6.99.


-Beginner Puzzle Safari Babies from Petit Collage.  This comes with 4 different puzzles.  Very cute.  It retails for $14.00.

-Zootensils Fork & Spoon from Skip Hop.  These are very cute.  They have the Soft-grip sides on the bottom for easy handling.  The retail price is $6.00.


This was a great mystery box.  I like everything that came inside and my daughter will use everything.  I paid $33.95 for the box and received almost $62.00 worth of products.


No comments:

Post a Comment