Sunday, July 6, 2014

Citrus Lane Mystery Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys the Citrus Lane Mystery Box.  This is the first time I decided to try out a mystery box from this company.  You never know what you will get in these boxes and if you have a monthly subscription like I do you might get duplicates of items you already received in other boxes.


-Stacking Ducks by Green Sprouts.  This teaches color & size recognition and is fun for the bath.  This comes with 5 different size ducks.  


-The Bottle Strap by Ah Goo Baby.  I already received one of these in one of my boxes (i'm not sure if it was citrus lane or a different box) but it is a different design.


-On-The-Go travel formula & snack dispenser by Zo-Li.  I like this a lot.  This comes with 4 different sections and also a pour spout.  This will come in handy.


-Bib by Aden + Anais.  These are one of my favorite types of bibs, so I was really happy to see this in the box.


-Bedtime Rhymes book.  I received the same exact book in one of my boxes already, so I think I will be giving this one as a gift to somebody.


-Pig Rattle.  I also received this one in one of my citrus lane boxes, so I will be also giving this away as a gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment