Thursday, July 24, 2014

July Glossy Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my July Glossy Box.  Glossy Box is a monthly box subscription that is $21.00 per month.  You get 5 beauty products in each box.

I always love the boxes that come with the glossy box subscription because you can reuse them for other things.



-Mitchell and Peach Body Cream.  I can't pin point the smell to this cream.  The smell is not bad but not great either.  I received a 1.4 fl oz sample and the full size is $61.00/6.08 oz.


-Philip B PH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist.  I'm happy to see this in the box since I have been wanting to try this out.  I haven't had the chance to yet but I will soon.  Its supposed to leave your hair shining and frizz-free, so hopefully this will work great.  I received a 2 fl oz sample and the full size is $24.00/4.23 fl oz.


-Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm.  This smells really nice.  This is not one of those sticky lip balms which is nice.  I've used it a few times already and I really like it.  The sample that I received is .20 oz and the full size is $12.00/.35 oz.


-GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment.  Again I have not had a chance to try this out but will soon.  The sample that I received is .5fl oz and the full size is $69.00/1.7 oz.


-Skin Inc Custom-Blended Anti-Aging Serum.  Ive used this 2 times already and I like so far.  This one is full size and the retail price is $45.00/.34 fl oz.  This product alone covered the cost of the box.


So thats all that came in the July Glossy Box.  This was a good box for me since I will use everything inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment