Monday, July 7, 2014

June Glossy Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my June Glossy Box.  Glossy Box is a monthly box subscription that is $21.00 per month.  You get 5 beauty products in each box.  





-A champagne eye shadow pencil by Sumita Beauty.  This has a hint of shimmer in it.  This I believe is a full size and is $18.00.


-Platinume Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy by Camille Beckman.  On the information card it shows that this cream is a dose of hydration, restoration and is supposed to soften your hands.  This is also dye-free, and gluten-free and has a citrus-scent.  I have not tried this out yet since right now I am using a different lotion for my hands.  This is a full size again 1.35 oz which is $10.00.


-Patagonia Body Butter by Ayres.  This has essential oils of jasmine and rosemary.  The size I received is 1oz. and the full size is $28.00/ for 6.75 oz.


-Texture Dry Finishing Spray by Rusk.  This is a 1.5 oz can and the full size is $18.00 / for 8 oz can.


-Colorbloc nail polish by Strangebeautiful.  These look a lot bigger in the picture but they are smaller than a regular full size nail polish.  I'm not sure if this is full size or not but the full size is $18.00 / for 2 x .15 fl oz.


-Giftcard from cwonder.com.  On the back it shows that your card can have up to a $500.00 value.  The card is valid through January 31, 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment