Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July Citrus Lane!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my July Citrus Lane Box.  Citrus Lane is a monthly kids subscription box.  Each box is $25.00 but if you sign up here you can get your first box for 50% off.



-From the company Oogaa I received this Pink Truck Spoon.  This is a Silicone Baby Spoon so its good for babies that are teething.  Its soft for babies gums, its safe silicone and is BPA free.  I can't seem to find this product on the website yet but I'm sure its the same price as all the other spoons.  The retail price is $5.99.


-From Ammo Books I received Counting in the Garden.  This is a cute book.  It helps kids learn to count from 1-12.  The retail price is $14.95.


-I have from Plum Organics a Mighty 4 Pouch.  This is made from Sweet Potato, Blueberry, Millet and Greek Yogurt.  I have not given this to my daughter yet so I'm not sure if she will like this or not. The combination sounds a little weird if you ask me.  The retail of this is $2.39.


-From Plan Toys is My First Phone.  A few weeks ago they sent out an e-mail that if we wanted to we would be able to pick one of the toys in this months box.  The choices were My First Phone or My First Camera.  I choose My first Camera so I have not idea why I received this in the box.  I thought maybe they ran out of the camera's or something but I checked the website and they have the cameras for people to buy.  I think I might write to Citrus Lane and find out why I received this phone and not the camera.  The retail of this phone is $10.00.


-From Pur-Lisse I received Pur-Protect SPF 30.  I'm happy to see this in the box.  I have a full size bottle of this cream and I like it so a smaller size is nice so I can keep it in my bag.  This is a .5 oz sample.


Overall I think this box was ok.  I would have liked the box better if they would have sent the camera that I picked, but everything else was fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment