Monday, July 21, 2014

July Birchbox!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my July Birchbox.  Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that is only $10.00 a month or $110.00 yearly.  You will get 4-5 beauty samples in each box that they tailor to your profile.

This month Birchbox partnered with Women's Health Magazine, and included a postcard for a one-year free subscription to women's health magazine (valued at $9.99), which was a nice added item.


Cute box.



-Real Chemistry, Luminous 3-Minute Peel.  This was just ok.  Not one of my favorite products that I have received from them.  This sample that I received is .17fl oz.


-Whish, Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Acai Grapfruit.  This is a BB Exclusive.  This smells really nice.  The size I received is a .75 fl oz.


-Balance Me, Wonder Eye Cream.  I have so many eye creams so I'm not sure when I will have a chance to try this out.  The sample size that I received is a .2fl oz.


-Coastal Scents, Palette Sampler in Sunset.


-100% Pure, Honey Cream Wash Gingerade.   On the information card this shows that it is a beauty extra.  Its nice that they put 2 samples of this in the box but it would have been a little better if they would have put a small bottle instead.  I don't really like getting foil samples in my boxes.


This month I feel my box was just ok.  It wasn't anything too exciting about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment