Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July Style Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would liker to show you guys The Style Box for July.  This is a monthly subscription box that is $39.95 + $9.95 Shipping.



This month is all about Summer Metallics.


-Metallic Melie Maven Bag.  This clutch is a nice size.  I like the fact that it has a few different pockets in the inside so it will be easier to find something you need.  It also has a chain so you don't have to use it as a clutch if you don't want to or you can use it both ways.  Inside the information card they are showing this clutch in 3 other colors, a royal blue, an bright pink and also a silver.  The royal blue looks really nice.  So I'm sure they are sending out different colors to people.  I'm happy with the color that I received since it will go with a lot.  The retail is $100.00.


-Fit-To-Flare Lashes.  I don't know if I would ever use these since I don't have the time to.  The retail of the lashes is $2.00.


-"Drop Of Gold" Bead Earrings.  These are really cute and will go with almost everything.  They are just your basic gold bead earrings.  The retail of the earrings is $10.00.


-Bombshell Jane Body Chain Necklace.  I'm not sure about using this as a body chain necklace so I will be using this as a regular necklace.  Its a basic gold chain.  The retail is $20.00.


-Oscar De La Renta Espirit D'oscar Summer Scent.  This is a roller ball perfume.  The perfume smells ok, not bad.  The retail is $25.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment