Monday, August 11, 2014

August Birchbox!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys my August Birchbox.  If you guys are not familiar with birchbox, it is a monthly subscription box that is only $10.00 a month or $110.00 a year.  You get 4-5 beauty samples in each box that they tailor to your profile.

They sent out an e-mail a few weeks ago letting us pick one of our items this month.  I decided to pick the Stainiac in Beauty Queen.





-The Balm Cosmetics.  Stainiac in Beauty Queen.  You can use this product on your cheeks or on your lips.  This is the product that I choose for my box this month.  


-Marcelle, BB Cream Golden Glow.  I don't think I will be using this product. 


Harvey Prince, Ageless Body Cream.  This is with pink grapefruit, vanilla botanicals & shea butter.  


-Cailyn Cosmetics, Dizzolv'it Makeup Melt Cleansing Balm.  On the card this says that it is an Antioxidant cleanser that dissolves waterproof makeup, dirt, and oil while hydrating skin.   


-Amika, Perk Up Dry Shampoo.  This is the cutest dry shampoo bottle that I have seen anywhere.  Its so tiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment