Monday, August 25, 2014

August Socialbliss Style Box!!

AUGUST SOCIALBLISS STYLE BOX!!!

The Socialbliss Style Box is a monthly fashion box.  Each box has a value of at least $100 and sometimes even up to $200.  In the box you can find handbags, accessories, makeup etc...  The cost each month is $39.95 + $9.95 shipping.

This month the theme was "End Of Summer Daze".



Totes Galore.  This tote has a laser-cut design which is really cute.  I received this really pretty purple color.  This is a light weight and very soft tote.  The bag also comes with a dust bag that you can use two different ways.  The first way is to use the dust bag inside so you can protect all your items carried inside and the other option is you can use the dust bag when storing your tote away.  The sugg. retail of this bag is $48.00.



Bare Escentuals Retractable Lip Brush.  When I first opened this up I thought it was broken until I figured it out that you have to use the cap to hold it in place.  This is nice and little so it won't take up too much space in your makeup bag.  The sugg. retail is $7.00.


Turquoise Necklace by Influence.  This is an acorn-shaped necklace.  The acorn is not too big which I like.  I think this will look nice with different outfits.  The sugg. retail of this necklace is $18.00.


The Wiser Visor.  I'm not really a visor kinda person, but this one is cute.  Its easy to store and won't take up a lot of room since you can just roll it up.  I'm still not sure if I will ever use this or not, so I might have to trade this one.  The sugg. retail is $18.00.


Double Bar Cuff Bracelet.  You can adjust this bracelet if you need to.  I think this will be super cute if you layer it with other bracelets.  The sugg. retail is $12.00.


Metallic Hex Tattoo By The PI Collection.  Once again I don't think I would use this either.  The sugg. retail is $4.00.


So everything in the box came out to $107.00.  I will be using most of the items in this box and the rest I will be trading.  I think this box would have been better getting it at the beginning of summer and not at the end since I have no idea how many times I will even use these items.


No comments:

Post a Comment