Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Citrus Lane Mystery Box!!

Citrus Lane Mystery Box!!!

I would like to show you guys the Citrus Lane Mystery Box.  They always have a few different options to choose from in the mystery boxes.  They always show you one piece thats going to be inside the box.  This time I choose the box that had the panda set mealtime.  This box was $29.00.


North American Bear Co.  I received a goody bag tabby cat purse.  This purse is very soft and it has a velcro closing.  The bag retails for $12.00.


Green Toys pink race car.  How cute is this pink car!!  Green toys are made from 100% recycled plastic milk jugs.  They are BPA, PVC, Phthalate free and have no external coatings.  I think my daughter will love this toy.  The retail price is $8.99.


From Plum Organics is a pouch of Zucchini & Spinach with Pasta Marinara.  I've received this in the past but my daughter was not a big fan of it.  I guess I will try it again and see how she feels about it this time.  The retail for one is $2.39.


Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker.  This has 8 brightly colored wooden pieces.  This is also one of their classic toys.  I already received this toy from a previous mystery box so I think I will be gifting this one.  On the website it shows that you have the option to personalize this toy, so I think this would make a cute gift if it was personalized.  The retail is $7.99.


Seven Fresh Feet Wipes For Kids.  They are in Grapefruit Scent.  These wipes are for your kids feet but you can also use them on the hands.  They are antibacterial, alcohol free and are 99% natural.  This is a 10 pack of wipes.  The retail price for one comes to around $3.32.


Skip Hop Panda Plate & Bowl Set.  This is a really cute meal set.  The set comes with a divided plate and a matching bowl.  The plate and bowl have a cute panda bear design on them.  Both are BPA, PVC and phthalate free.  I found them on amazon for $17.95.



I Can Do It Too!  by Karen Baicker and pictures by Ken Wilson-Max.  This book retails for $6.99.


Melissa & Doug Fish colors Mix 'N Match Peg Puzzle.  This comes with 10 interchangeable pieces.  This puzzle is for ages 2+ and retails for $7.99.


Overall I would say I got a great box.  It was full to the top.  I paid $29.00 and received $67.62 worth of products.


No comments:

Post a Comment