Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Citrus Lane Box!!

AUGUST CITRUS LANE BOX!!!

Citrus Lane is a monthly children's box.  The items that they send are based on your child's age.  Citrus Lane has 4 different subscription options.
-For a monthly subscription its $29.99 a month.
-For a 3-month subscription its $24.00 a month.
-For a 6-month subscription its $21.00 a month.
-For a yearly subscription its $19.00 a month.

If you would like to try out this box for your child sign up here and you can get your first box for 50% off.



From Green Toys my daughter received Pig-on-Wheels.  This little piggy is super cute.  Green Toys are made form 100% recycled plastic milk jugs.  They are BPA, PVC, Phthalate free and have not external coatings.  The retail price is $12.99.


From Weleda I received a bottle of Citrus Body Lotion.  This is a 6.8 fl oz bottle and full size.  The retail of this lotion is $16.50.


From me4kidz came a Reusable Ice Pack Cat.  This is non-toxic and BPA free.  This is a great product just to have around the house.  The design of this is really cute.  The retail price for this ice pack is $3.95.


From Petit Collage came a Forest Friends Growth Chart.  This is an awesome product, and also so cute.  I was very happy to see this in the box.  I couldn't find the exact one on-line but I found one similar and the retail price for the similar one is $19.95, so I'm going to guess that its probably the same price.

 

So thats everything that I received in my August Citrus Lane Box.  This was a really good box for me.  I love the grown chart and the reusable ice pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment