Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Willow Tree Minerals

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys a few products that the company willow tree minerals sent me.  Willow Tree Minerals sells natural mineral makeup and Body Care.  When I opened the package they sent me I could smell the bath salts.  They smell so good (I couldn't stop smelling them).



They sent me a sample package of the bath salts.  The kind that they sent me was Eucalyptus.  I really enjoyed using them.  Like I said above I loved the smell (it was a minty smell).  The bath salts were very relaxing.  The cost of a 15 oz jar is just $18.95.



They sent me a sample of an eye shadow.  I really liked the color that they sent me.  They sent me Soft Wildflower.  The shadow went on very smooth and did not crease.  I think that this color you could use for everyday.  A 5 gram jar is only $7.95.  You could also buy them in a 3 stack which will be $22.95 and a 5 stack which will be $36.95.  It came out really dark in the picture but its actually a really pretty light pink/peach color.  This one has some shimmer to it.



They also sent me a sample of a blush, the color is the Raspberry Rain.  This one is also darker in the picture.  This color is more of a medium purple/pink.  This one is also very pretty.  A 10 gram jar is just $12.95 each.



Last I have a full size Natural Lip Balm in Tropical Peach.  Its a clear lip balm.  This left my lips nice and soft.  I have been using this everyday since I received it (I love it).  I really like the shape of this lip balm.  The cost of the lip balm is just $2.95 which is a great price.

Overall I was very pleased with all of the products.  If you guys are looking for all natural makeup you can check them out here http://willowtreeminerals.com.  They also sell other products like body wash, brushes, really cute makeup bags, nail polish, etc...  The company sent me these products so I can try out and review, even though they sent me these products all of the opinions on the post are my own.


If you guys have any questions or comments just post below.  Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment