Saturday, August 25, 2012

La Fresh

Hi Everyone!!!


Today I have some products from the brand LA FRESH.


First I have the Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover.  This is a three layered pad.  The scent is fresh tuscan orange.  It is Acetone-Free which I really like.  This worked great, it conditioned my nails and I only needed one pad in order to remove my nail polish from all 10 nails.  I have tried other brands and I feel like this one worked the best.



I have a Hand Sanitizer.  This one is a wet wipe.  It is alcohol-free/triclosan-free.  It says that it wipes out 99.9% of germs and the botanicals nourish the skin & nails.  I also enjoyed using this product.



This is an Instant Body Soother.  This one is also a wet wipe.  This one soothes away stress & fatigue, it is a luscious blend of six oils.  I enjoyed how this one smelled, it had a peppermint smell to it.  This worked great, it was awesome!!!



This is a Waterproof Makeup Remover.  This is a wet wipe and is for the eyes & lips and it is alcohol-free.  This worked great.  I just needed one wipe to remove all of my makeup.



This is an Oil-Free Face Cleanser.  It is a wet wipe and is paraben-free.



Last I have the Oil-Free Face Cleanser.  This one is also a wet wipe and paraben-free.  I did like this one a little better then the one above just because of the smell since this one is fragrance-free, but they both worked great.



Overall I enjoyed using all of these products.  They are all eco-beauty products that are 100% biodegradable.  I liked how they all came in individual packets because they are great for when your on the go or if your going on vacation.  Please check them out here.

The company sent me these products so I can try out and review, even though they sent me these products all of the opinions on the post are my own.

If you guys have and questions or comments please post below.  Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment