Sunday, August 26, 2012

Starbox

Hi Everyone!!!


Today I am really excited to share with you the August Starlooks box.  This box will contain 3-4 full size makeup/beauty products.  This box is only $15.00 a month and will contain a min. value of at least $35.00 which is awesome.






So the first thing I pulled out of the box was this full size lip gloss.  The color is pink petal rose.  This is a very pretty shiny pink.  It is not very sticky and it is pigmented.  The starlooks retail value is $11.00.



I received an Infinity Cream Liner.  The color is Sculpture, it is a nice dark silver/charcoal color.  It's so creamy and also really pigmented.  This goes on very smooth.  The starlooks retail value is $9.00.



The last item that I received is a 844 Pointed Slant Eyeliner Brush.  The starlooks retail value is $15.00.



Every Starlooks box also comes with a mystic quartz crystal.  The crystals are supposed to attract energy, and help maintain focus.  They put them in each box so you can collect them in a glass jar so you can create a brush holder ( I think thats such a cute idea).

Overall I am very happy with this box.  I love how all the products were full size and the products seem like they are high quality.  If you would like to sign up for this box just click here.

The company sent me this box so I can try out and review, even though they sent me this box all the opinions on the post are my own.

If you guys have any questions or comments just post below.  Thanks :)




2 comments:

  1. hey i just followed you, enjoyed reading your review on starlooks! im a new blogger, pls check it out and follow if u like , thank you! http://beautyuncensored101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, I just followed your blog, and thank you for joining mine. :)

    ReplyDelete