Friday, August 3, 2012

Julep

Hi Everyone!!!

I used Julep nail polishes to paint my nails today.  The colors that I used were Melanie and Kate.  I also used the Julep basecoat and the Julep fast dry topcoat.  I used the sponge method to do my nails.  Let me know what you guys think.  :)






If you would like to sign up this is a monthly box.  All you do is take a quiz so they can determine what your Julep Maven style is going to be.  There are 5 different style boxes which are Classic with a Twist, Bombshell, It Girl, Boho Glam and American Beauty.  The box will be $19.99 every month, but if you want there is an option to skip a month.  You can purchase you're first box for only 1 penny with the code COLOR2012!!  So if you love nail polish as much as I do you should definitely sign up so you can try it out.  So sign up here :)  http://julep.com/?r=18543806  


If you have any questions or comments post below.  Thanks guys.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment