Saturday, August 25, 2012

August Glossy Box

Hi Everyone!!!


Today I received my August Glossy Box.  I am really excited about this box, since everything I received I have never tried before.  The box also comes with a Glossy Mag.





The first thing I pulled out of the box was by the brand Touch In Sol.  This is a all in one moisturizer & makeup base.  On the card it says that its honey texture firms and revitalizes the skin and allows for a better makeup application.  The size of this one is 1.06 fl oz.  The full size is 1.13 oz for $20.00.



I have by the brand Biolage an Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment.  This is for all hair types.  You are supposed to apply a few drops to either wet or dry hair.  The size of this is 0.16 fl oz.  The full size is 3.1 oz for $22.00.



I received by the brand Ellis Faas a long-lasting lipstick.  This comes in three textures which are creamy lips for a matte finish, milky lips for a gloss finish and glazed lips for a touch of color.  I received the creamy lips texture in the color L105 (this is a chocolate brown) This color is not one of my favorite colors I wish it was a little lighter.  This one is a full size product which is 0.095 fl oz and it is $35.00.



I received by the brand Ole Henriksen a Truth Serum Collagen Booster.  This is a high powered vitamin C Complex that helps smooth out lines and wrinkles and is supposed to keep your skin moisturized, nourished and protected.  I received a 0.5 fl. oz and the full size is 1.0 oz which is $48.00.



The last thing that i received and is the one Im most excited about is by the brand Illamasqua.  This is a really pretty orange nail polish.  This is the second full size product in the box which is 0.5 fl. oz and the cost is $14.00.  I can't wait to try this out.



If you have any questions or comments just post below.  Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment