Sunday, August 5, 2012

Jewelmint mystery bag

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you what I received in my Jewelmint Mystery Bag.  I ordered this bag July 25th and I received it about a week later.  The cost of the bag was $29.99.  I received 2 pieces in my bag.




The first piece I received was the Rodeo Drive Bracelet.  The cuff is a tan color and has a silver oxidized horse.  This is not one of my favorite pieces but its still cute.  




The other piece that I received was the Smooth Sailing Necklace.  This necklace has a gold-plated finish.  This is a really nice piece to have and I will be using this a lot.  Im happy that I received this piece.   



Overall I like my bag and I am happy that I ordered it.  If you guys have any questions or comments just post below.  Thanks for reading.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment