Thursday, August 30, 2012

ILLAMASQUA Nail Polish

Hi Everyone!!!


I have never tried this brand of nail polish before so I was really excited to see it in my Glossy Box.  The brand is called ILLAMASQUA.  I love the color that I received it's a really pretty bright orange color called ALARM.  On the box it says that it's supposed to be hardwearing and chip-resistant.





I love how easy it was to apply the polish to my nails.  The polish went on so smooth.  I used 2 coats of polish.  I looked up the price of the nail polish and on the website it shows that they go for $21.43 and on sephora.com they go for $14.00, but on sephora.com they only have 2 colors.

Let me know if you guys have used this brand before and let me know if you like it.  Also if you get glossy box let me know what color you received.  I would love to know what other colors they send out.

If you guys have any questions or comments just post below.  Thanks guys.

Don't forget to follow me https://www.facebook.com/Yoliscornerreviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment