Tuesday, July 26, 2016

PLAY! BY SEPHORA JULY 2016

PLAY! BY SEPHORA is a monthly beauty/makeup subscription box that is $10.00 a month. Each month you will get a PLAY! Book that has tips and tricks inside, a PLAY! Pass that you can take to your Sephora store so you can get advice on how to use the products in that month's box and in the box you will also receive six samples.


This month all the products came in a cute bag with an ice-cream design on it.

NEST FRAGRANCES - in Citrine: This smells ok. I don't really like getting samples of perfumes in subscription boxes but I know this one will always have a sample of perfume so thats fine.

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser With Red Clay. This cleaner uses botanicals and red clay to remove excess oil, purify, and balance skin. So far I've used this only one time and didn't really notice to much of a difference, but I have only used it one time like I said. 

TOO FACED - Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate. This is a lightweight, build able matte bronzer that is formulated with cocoa powder so it will give you a natural looking glow.

This is the inside of the Bronzer.

OUAI - Wave Spray. This is a weightless texture mist that gives your hair an effortless, undone look while adding volume and shine. This spray didn't really work so well with my hair but it did give my hair nice shine.

SMASHBOX - Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer. This primer is for combination to oily skin. It controls shine and minimizes the look of pores. This worked well in controlling the sine on my skin.

BEAUTYBLENDER - Blotterazzi. This is one of those sponges that removes oil. Its washable and reusable. I already have one of these and use it all the time so I was fine getting this in the box so I can have a spare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment