Sunday, July 24, 2016

Natural Sins Review.

Disclosure: I received this samples for review purpose. 

Natural Sins is a Costa Rican fruit and veggie chip company. They hand slice the fruit and veggies 1/4 mm thick, sprinkle each batch with pure cane sugar and bake them low and slow so each fruit and veggie is crispy. Each bag only has two ingredients. 


CRISPY MANGO CHIPS: The mango's are grown in Costa Rica. When I opened the bag I noticed that each slice was super thin that you could almost see through them. Each piece also has the outside skin left on them too. I love how big the slices were, I don't think I have ever seen a dry mango as big as these were and I don't think I have ever seen one that still had the outside skin on them. They were crispy and really good.

These are the mango chips out of the bag.

CRISPY PINEAPPLE CHIPS: Yummmmm so good!!! Again these were so thin and crispy. The Pineapple chips were also nice and big. I love how they use the whole pineapple even the rind. 

These are the pineapple chips out of the bag.

CRISPY COCONUT CHIPS: Again these were really good. I've tried other coconut chips before and I have to say that these were probably one of the better ones that I have tried. When I eat coconut chips I could only eat a few but when I was eating these I couldn't stop eating them. 

These are the coconut chips out of the bag.

CRISPY BEET CHIPS: I thought these were interesting when I first saw them. I don't think I have ever seen beet chips before, so this was a first. They are also a nice size chip. They also look so pretty. 

These are the beet chips out of the bag.

Overall: All the fruit and veggie chips were really good. I like how each bag contains only two ingredients and I like how they use the whole fruit and veggie. They are a good choice if you need something to snack on. I would definitely recommend trying Natural Sins out.

No comments:

Post a Comment