Saturday, July 2, 2016

AVENUE A BY ADIDAS SUMMER 2016 BOX REVIEW

Avenue A by Adidas is a curated, athletic apparel subscription program that gets sent out 4 times a year. Each box will contain a selection of seasonal apparel and a pair of must - have sneaks. Each box is $150.00.

The Summer 2016 box was curated by us soccer phenom Morgan Brian.

Inside the box. 

Edge Lux Bounce Running Shoe. $85.00. These sneakers are super comfy. They come with 2 pairs of shoelaces so you can change them up and give the sneaker a different look. 

Women's Hairband. $15.00. I believe this was an extra item in the box. This is a stretchy hairband. I received this pretty teal color but I believe some people received a grey color also.

Adilette Ultra Slide. $35.00. When I first saw these I wasn't really sure if I would like them or not since I don't really use slides like these, but once I tried them on they were also so comfy. Now I use them all the time.

M10 Woven Short. $32.00. These shorts are designed to keep you cool and dry on your sweaty runs.  In my opinion these are a little on the shorter side. 

Supernova Tank. $35.00. This is made with a sweat-wicking climate fabric. This tank with the shorts looks very cute together.

Adidas miCoach Fit Smart Watch. $149.00. This is both a fitness coach and activity tracker in one. You are able to sync this to your phone to keep track of your daily stats. I wasn't expecting it to be as wide as it is. Its a little bigger then what I thought but Its ok. I've been using it since the first day and I think it works pretty good. I'm just having some problems with the calorie screen since I don't believe its working so great. I still think its a pretty good smart watch though. This watch also comes in a black color but I believe they only included the white one in the boxes which I prefer anyway. 


I think this is a great box. It has a great value and it looks like they are going to include a pair of sneakers in each box, which I think it pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment