Wednesday, May 13, 2015

PHILOSOPHY MINI HAUL!!!

Hi Guys!!

Today I would like to share with you guys a mini philosophy haul.  I have not purchased philosophy products in a while since they last so long but on may 5th they were having a good sale on philosophy bath products so I decided to buy a few bottles.  


I purchased a Raspberry Sorbet Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath.  This has a nice raspberry/floral scent.  The price of this bottle is $18.00.

I purchased the Margarita Shampoo, Body Wash and Bubble Bath.  I've used this scent before and it smells great.  I'm not really sure how to describe this scent but I can tell guys that it is one of my favorites.  The price of this is $18.00.

I also purchased the Iced Mint Lemonade Shampoo, Body Wash and Bubble Bath.  This one also smells really nice.  I wasn't sure if I was going to like it so much because of the mint scent but the mint scent was not very strong.  I think this might be my 2nd favorite scent now.  The price of this is $18.00.

The last Shampoo, Body Wash and Bubble Bath product that I purchased is called Congrats bubbly.  This one I purchased to give as a gift.  I like how this comes packaged so its perfect to give to someone.  This is the only one that came in this packaging.  I'm not sure how this one smells since I won't be using this one myself.  The second picture is how the bottle looks like.  The price of this is $18.00.
                                               

I had a coupon to get this parfum for free.  Its called Live Joyously and is 15 ml/0.5 fl. oz.  This has a nice clean scent to it.  I think this is perfect for summer.  The price of this bottle is $22.00.

With my purchase I was also able to get 3 free samples.  I picked The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash foil sample, Back To Nurture Replenishment Moisture Creme and The Back To Nurture Replenishment Oil Gelee.
I usually use the Shampoo, Body Wash and Bubble Bath as a Body Wash thats why it takes me so long to use up a bottle but once in a while I do use them as a Bubble Bath and I will say that it does make a good amount of bubbles in the bath.  I don't think I have ever used these as Shampoo's so I'm not sure how it would leave your hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment