Thursday, May 14, 2015

INFLUENSTER BLOSSOM VOXBOX!!!

Hi Guys!!

Today I received a new voxbox from influenster.  This is the blossom voxbox.  Influenster sends out boxes for free for people to review.  You won't get chosen for all the boxes but once in a while they will pick you to review one.  I haven't reviewed one in a while so I was excited to know that I was one of the people chosen for this box.  

This is the box that everything came in.  This is a pretty big box.

As you guys can see the box was packed full!!

They sent 2 bags of Beanitos chips.  One of the flavors is the original black bean with sea salt.  The other bag is chipotle bbq black bean chips, this one was a little spicy.  On the information card it says that beanitos are made from super nutritious whole beans, without corn or wheat, and baked to crispy perfection.  I've had beanitos before and they taste pretty good.  The full size bags are $3.49.

They but 2 bags of Bear Naked Granola.  One is Coconut Almond Curry and the other one is Sea Salt Caramel Apple. I like granola but I didn't really like the coconut almond curry.  I just don't really like curry so it wasn't my cup of tea.  The sea salt caramel apple one on the other side was very good.  I did enjoy that flavor.  A full size bag of the granola is $10.49.

Nasoya Pasta Zero Noodles.  This pasta is a little weird.  They come in a bag filled with water already so I believe they are cooked.  On the information card it says that they are traditional Japanese Shirataki Noodles that have only 15 calories and 4 grams of carbs per serving.  I will be trying this one soon.  The price for a bag is $2.29.

Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo.  I have never heard of this brand either.  This shampoo has ingredients like strawberry and ginger.  I have not tried this one yet since I am still using my regular shampoo but once I'm done with that bottle I will be trying this one out.  I believe this is a full size bottle.  The cost for a full size bottle is $9.99.

NYC New York Color City Proof 24 HR Eye Shadow in Tribeca Taupe 610.  This goes on really smooth and the color is perfect.  This is a waterproof eye shadow.  I'm sure this is also full size.  The value of this is $2.99

Australian Gold Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30.  This is perfect for summer so I'm excited that I received this in the box.  I can't wait to try this out.  The full size is $7.99.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs.  The shade I received is Medium.  I think this is a little to dark for my skin so I don't know how much of this I will be using.  I might just buy the correct color for my skin though.  The full size is $13.99.
So this is everything that I received in the Blossom Voxbox.  I like almost all the products in the box. This was a good mixture of products also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment