Wednesday, May 20, 2015

PINCH ME SAMPLES!!!

Hi Guys!!

Today I received my Pinch Me samples in the mail.  Pinch me is a website that you can get free samples once in a while.  On the website it shows that the next set of samples is going to be on Tuesday June, 9th at 12PM ET.


Kraft Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese in Classic Italian.  I was surprised to see the full size in the box since I thought it was just going to be a little sample pack of it.

Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream.  One is a healing with aloe and it heals & nourishes dry, problem skin, the other sample is strength & resilience and if for aging and mature skin.  I have used gold bond products in the past and have always liked them so these will be good to try out.

Shea Moisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Oil.  One foil sample is Baby Wash & Shampoo and the other one is Baby Lotion.  I have never heard of this brand so this is new to me.

Goddess Garden Organics Sunny Body Natural Sunscreen 30.  Once again I never heard of this brand but this will come in handy this time of year.

Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner in Ocean Fresh Scent.  This has 1 disposable applicator.

My samples came really fast so this was a nice surprise to get in the mail today.  If you guys like to get free samples in the mail you should sign up to this website.  Everything is free and shipping is also free.



No comments:

Post a Comment