Saturday, May 30, 2015

BELLY BANDIT REVIEW!!!

Hi Guys!!

Today I'm reviewing the Belly Bandit.



For those of you who don't know what the Belly Bandit is, it is a belly wrap for after pregnancy.  This is supposed to tighten and shrink your belly, waist and his post pregnancy.  Before I purchased this item I checked out some reviews, when I looked at some reviews people either really liked this item or they just were not a fan of this item.  So I just decided to purchase it after having my daughter so I can try it out for myself.  I have to say that I a glad I did end up getting this brand because I really like it.  It's very comfortable and I think it has been working for me so far.  This band does stretch so I went down a size and it has been working for me so far.  For my first daughter I ended up trying the babies r us brand since I didn't want to spend a lot of money.  I didn't really like the babies r us brand since it would get all bunched up and it looked horrible under my clothes.  So I wish I would have just spent the extra money and purchased this one the first time.  I know people do like the babies r us brand but it just did not work for me.  So overall I am very happy that I purchased this one this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment