Monday, September 29, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box!!

WALMART BEAUTY BOX!!!

I believe this is the first Walmart Beauty Box that they sent out.  They send this box I believe every 3 months.  The box is free but you do have to pay for the shipping & handling which is $5.00.




A sample of Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj.
 

Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant.   This is a 1.6 oz stick.  I don't mind that I received this in the box since I will end up using it at some point.

 Dove Advanced Hair Series Shampoo.  This is a good size sample to try out.  The size of this sample is 1 fl oz.

Dove Advanced Hair Series Conditioner.  This is the same size as the shampoo so a good size to try out.  I like that they included both shampoo and conditioner in the box.  The size is 1 fl oz.

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil.  This is Macadamia Oil for the hair.  I don't like putting any kinds of oils in my hair so this will be traded.  The size is .4 fl oz.

L'OREAL Glossy Balm.  The color they send is #220 Innocent Coral.  I'm still deciding if I should open this or just trade it since I have so many lip balms already.  This looks like it might be full size.

COVERGIRL Glowing Nights glosstinis.  This is a grey/black color.  This will be perfect for halloween.  The size is .11 fl oz.

They also put in some tiny samples in the box.

 Overall I think this is a good box for only $5.00.  They put in a good amount of samples to try out and nice sizes also.

No comments:

Post a Comment