Monday, September 15, 2014

AUGUST GLOSSY BOX REVIEW!!

AUGUST GLOSSY BOX REVIEW!!!

Glossy Box is a monthly subscription that is $21.00 per month.  With your subscription you will receive 5 beauty products in each box.

This month came a little later than usually.  The box was also a little different then the ones we usually get.  This box is more squared.

This month was also the 3rd year for GLOSSYBOX.




-ESLOR Firming Collagen Day Cream.  This cream contains natural skin-firming ingredients.  It has ginseng extract, hydrolyzed marine collagen, avocado, wheat germ and sesame oils.  This cream is supposed to prevent the early appearance of wrinkles.
The size they sent us was a .34 oz sample.  The full size is 1.7 oz and is $85.00.


-KRYOLAN FOR GLOSSYBOX Highlighter in Cashmere.  This highlighter is a special-edition for the third birthday.  You can use this highlighter on cheekbones, eyes, or lips.  The full size is $18.95.


-UBERLISS Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner.  I always like it when I get shampoo and conditioner in boxes since I know I will use them.  I like that they also included both the shampoo and the conditioner in the box.  Each bottle is 2 fl oz.  The full size shampoo is $23.90 for a 12 fl oz and the full size of the conditioner is $25.90 also for a 12 fl oz.


-SPARITUAL Explor color Collection.  The color I received is called Magnify.  This is a really nice pink color.  The full size is $12.00.


-EYEKO Skinny Liquid Eyeliner.  So this is just ok for me since I don't use liquid eyeliners so I'll be trading this one.  I received a .035 oz sample.  The full size is .07 and is $16.00.


This this box was pretty good for me.  I'll be using most of the items in this box and the rest I'll just trade.  

No comments:

Post a Comment