Friday, September 19, 2014

September BIRCHBOX Review!!

SEPTEMBER BIRCHBOX REVEIW!!!

Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that is only $10.00 a month or $110.00 a year.  You will receive 4-5 beauty samples in each box that are tailored to your profile.

Like last month they let you choose one item that you wanted to receive in your box.  The item that I picked was the Davines Oi Conditioner.

The box this month has a really cute design.





-Davines Oi Conditioner.  This is the item I choose this month.  This conditioner is loaded with apricot butter and roucou oil.  This is a detangler that protects and also softens your hair.  The full size is $32.00.


-Davines shampoo and oil.  They included these 2 packets in as a bonus which is great that they are the same brand.  The full size for these items are $26.00-$41.00.


-Acure Organics Day Cream.  This is made with goth kola stem cells and is supposed to firm and protect your skin.  I've received a few different day creams in the past few months so I have no idea when I will be using this one.  The full size is $18.99.


-Atelier Cologne in Vanille Insensee Fragrance.  This is one item I was not happy at all to see in the box.  I don't like received colognes in boxes since I usually don't like the smell of them.  I will be trading this one.  The full-size is $75.00-$185.00.


-Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Nectar.  This is a pretty shade.  This leaves your lips hydrated and so soft.  I really like this product a lot.  The full size is $8.00.


-Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit.  This comes with the cleanser and also a muslin cloth, and is a birchbox exclusive.  I have not tried this out yet but I will be trying it out soon. I was also very happy to see this in the box and it came in a cute little blue box.  The full-size is $24.50.


This was a great box for me.  I once again will be using almost everything in the box and whatever I don't use I will just trade.


No comments:

Post a Comment