Saturday, June 7, 2014

Wantable June Makeup Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys my Wantable June Makeup Box.  Wantable is a monthly subscription box that is $36.00 a month with a subscription but if you don't want to sign up monthly and you would like to purchase a box you can also do that for $40.00.

The company has 3 different box options to choose from.  You can choose one box, two boxes or all three boxes.  The options that they have are a Makeup Box, an Accessories Box and also an Intimates Box.  So far I have gotten the Accessories Box and also the Intimates Box.  I liked both boxes a lot so I decided to try out the Makeup Box.

With this company if you don't like the box you can send it back for a full refund (which I think is a great thing).

So this is what came inside my June box.




The first thing is this makeup bag by Reaction Retail.  The retail of the bag shows its $16.00.  This bag is just ok.  I would probably use this more as a wallet and not a makeup bag.



Next is a hyperreal hydrating lip gloss by Eddie Funkhouser.  The color is called Meow Meow.  This is a really pretty pink/peach color.  The retail for this is $10.99.


I have a nail polish by ncLA Nail Lacquer.  The color is called The Spa Comes To Me.  I have a lot of nail polishes but not this color so this is perfect.  I think I would use this color in the fall.  The retail is $16.00.


I have an eye definer by Mirabella.  The color is called Foil, which is a grey color.  The retail of this is $19.00.  I don't think I would use this at all.
 

The last thing is an eyebrow eyeliner by Ofra.  The color is a light brown.  The retail of this eyeliner is $10.00.  I'm would have to say that I don't think I would use this one either.


Overall this is not a great box for me.  I only like 2 of the items in this box.  Even though I don't like this box I still have to say that this company is a great company to try out.  I am going to have to give the makeup box another try since I really liked both the accessories box and the intimates box.  I'm still deciding if I am going to keep it or return it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment