Monday, June 30, 2014

June 2014 Candy German Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys the June Candy German Box.  Candy German is a monthly box filled with quality candies or snacks that are made in Germany.  They have a few different plan options that you can choose from.  They have a 1-month, 6-month, a 12-month subscription and they also have a 3-month gift plan.

This is such a good gift idea.  For a birthday, a holiday or just to give a gift to somebody.  This was such a fun and exciting box to review.  The company sent me this box to review.


This is a 5 pack of Leibniz Pick Up! cookies in Choco & Caramel.  I love how they are individually wrapped.  These have a chocolate and caramel filling.  They are delicious.


I received 3 mini packs of Prinzen Rolle Minis.  I was really happy to see that they put 3 mini packs instead of just one big pack.  These are great for a snack.  They are chocolate filled cookies.  These were really good.


I received 2 nimm2Lolly lollypops.  The one of top is Apple-Lime and the bottom one is Cherry-Respberry.  I have not tried them yet but the combination of them sound good.


I have a box of Koala Milch cookies.  These weren't as good as the other cookies but they were not bad either.


I have a pack of Fritt Mit Vitamin C.  When I opened the pack there was 6 individually wrapped fruit strips.  These were kinda interesting.  This was almost like a taffy texture.  I'm not sure what kind of fruit this is but they were really good.  And once again I like that they were individually wrapped that way I can just toss it in my bag.


This is a cone of Hitschler Brause Flummis.  How do I describe these, well they are like some sort of foam candy with some kind of sugary powder inside.  The powder was a little sour but not too much. They were also very interesting.  I did like these a lot though.


Harbibo Pasta Flagga.  These are so cute and good too!


And the last thing is a box of Kinder Happy Hippo.  How cute are these little hippos.  I have not had a chance to try these either but they look yummy.



This was such a fun box.  I loved everything inside.  If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment