Saturday, June 14, 2014

June OrangeGlad Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to share with you guys the June OrangeGlad Box.  OrangeGlad is a monthly subscription box.  This company looks high and low for gourmet dessert sweet treats to send to you monthly.  You will receive 5 deluxe gourmet desserts every month.

They have 3 different dessert subscription options that you can choose from.  The first one is a monthly plan and it is $15.00 per month + S&H, the second option is a 3-month plan which is $14.00 per month + S&H and the last option is a 6-month plan which is only $13.00 per month + S&H.  If you would like to double the items in your box all you have to pay is an extra $12.00 per month.

This box would be a great dessert gift to give for a personal gift, or even a corporate gift.  If you guys want to try out a yummy box every month just click here to sign up and enter the word YUMMY10 at checkout to save 10%.  The company nicely sent me this box to review.



When I opened the box it looked like a gift inside (very cute).




This is how the box looked when I opened it.


The first item is a cookie from Cheryl's.  This is a Buttercream Summer Cookie.  Ive had these cookies before and they are really good.  This is a soft cookie.


Next I have a Luscious Lemon Bar by Fine Sconehenge Baking Co.  This looks really good but I have not had the chance to try it yet.


I have some Hamantashen cookies from Lily's Bakery Shop.  These were really really good.  The pastry was delicious.


They sent a Salted Caramel Cream Cooke by The Cravory.  If you like anything salted Caramel then you are going to love this.  


 The last thing in the box is a Traditional Amsterdam Wafel by Rip Van Wafels.  I've also had these before and I enjoy them.


Once again everything was very good.  Like I said before this box is a great box to gift to someone or to get for yourself.  They always have such delicious treats inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment