Sunday, June 15, 2014

June Birchbox!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to share with you my June Birchbox.  Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that is only $10.00 a month or $110 yearly.  You will get 4-5 beauty samples in each box that they tailor to your profile.

This is my June Box.




Inside the blue box came 3 samples.
-Sample of Catherine Malandrino fragrance.  This smell is just not for me.  In my profile I put that I do not want to receive fragrance samples so i'm not sure why I did receive this.  I hope I won't get another fragrance sample in any other box from them.
-Sample packet of OI / all in one milk by Davines.  I have not used this yet but I think it might be some kind of oil.
-Sample of Love / Conditioner also by Davines.  I also have not tried this yet.


I received Love / Shampoo also by Davines.  This is for dry & frizzy hair.  This is a nice size sample. I like the fact that they put the same brand of shampoo and conditioner in the box.  I just wish the conditioner was the same size sample as the shampoo.


Next I have a very small sample of Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum by Caudalie.  I like how this smells.  The bottle is not full at all and I don't even think its half way full so i'm guessing this will probably give me maybe 2 to 3 uses.


I received by Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara.  This is a nice size sample.


Last in the box is from Perlier and is a body cream in Shea Almond.  This left my skin so soft and it has a very nice smell to it.


Overall this box had some nice size samples in it, and it also came with 7 samples this month (which is very nice).  If you guys would like to sign up just click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment