Sunday, June 29, 2014

June Nibblr Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today i would like to share with you guys the June Nibbler Box.  They have over 55 combinations of snacks.  Each box of Nibblr contains 4 pre-portioned snacks that are made to your individual's taste preferences and you can have them delivered weekly, every two weeks or monthly.  You can rate each snack with a "Love", "Like", "Interested" or just "No Thanks".

Each single box is just $5.99 which includes shipping anywhere in the United States, except for Alaska and Hawaii.  You can also have a pre-payment for a 4-box subscription at $5.75 per box or even a 12-box subscription for just $5.50 per box.

If you guys would like to try out a Free Trial box just enter the code YOLISCORNER here.  The company sent me this box to review.



They also sent me this T-shirt :)


 This is the back of the shirt.


So this is what the actual box looks like.



The first snack that I received was Sweet Chili Pistachios.  These were a little spicy but good.  


I received the Olde World Blend.  This came with dates, figs, and red walnuts, I've never seen red walnuts so these were interesting (they do taste like regular walnuts though).  This one was just ok for me.  I don't really like dates, but the figs and the red walnuts were really good.


Next I have Autumn Crisps.  these are mini crisps with cranberries, pecans, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.  These were very, very good.


And last I received A, B, C's.  This brings apples, cranberries, and blueberries.  This one was also ok. I liked the apples and the blueberries.


This would make a great gift to give somebody for a birthday or a holiday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment