Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wantable May Intimates Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

I would like to show you guys my Wantable May Intimates Box.  Wantable is a monthly subscription box that is $36.00 a month with the subscription, if you don't want to sign up for a subscription and you want to try out the box you can still do so but it will be $40.00 instead.  The website has 3 different box options to choose from, they have a Makeup Box, an Accessories Box and an Intimates Box.

This is my first Wantable Intimates Box.



I received a St. Eve Ruffle Tank in a pretty pink/purple color.  This has a very soft feel to it.  The retail of this tank is $22.00.


I received by the brand Honeydew a Essential Bliss Cami in a Cranberry Tart color.  This is very pretty and is also very soft.  The retail of the cami is $30.00.


I received these really cute boyshorts.  They are by Uni Hosiery and they are seamless.  They are grey with stripes.  The retail is $8.00.


The last thing is a pack of Floral Lace Liners in Black.  These are by Cynthia Rowley.  These will come in handy.  The retail for these is $18.00.


For my first Wantable box I am very impressed with the merchandise that I received.  I like everything that came inside and I will be using everything.  The total of everything comes out to be $78.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment