Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May Julep Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

This month I received 2 different Julep boxes.  Julep is a monthly nail polish box.  If you don't like the colors that month you can skip the month.  If you would like to sign up and get your first box free click here and enter FREECOLOR at checkout.

I am going to do a separate post for my 2nd box.

So this is the first box that I received.



With this box I decided to add 2 plie wand precision brush's.


These are the 3 nail polishes that I picked this month.


The first color is called Iona.  This is more of a purple blue color.  Really pretty.


The next color is called paulette.  This is a very pretty purple color.


The last color is called Jules.  This is a light pink color.


Inside the box also came a free sample of Luxe Repair Skin Serum.




No comments:

Post a Comment