Monday, May 26, 2014

May Citrus Lane Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys what I received in my May Citrus Lane Box.  Citrus Lane is a monthly kids subscription box.  Each box is $25.00 but if you sign up here you can get your first box for 50% off.  The box that I received today is for my 11 month old daughter.

As usual my box came nice and packed.


The first thing is this playground ball from crocodile creek.  This is such a cute ball.  They sent out an e-mail this month so we can choose what design ball we wanted in our box.  I decided on this one and I'm glad I did.  I like the color and pattern a lot.  This ball is reg. $8.99


I received a snack container from Goodbyn.  I like this item a lot, and I like the color (its a nice bright pink) but the only problem is that the lid for the container does not close very well.  This snack container is reg. $5.50.


In the box came some Stacking Cups from Green Toys.   I was happy to see this in the box as well.  The Stacking Cups are reg. $10.99.


A pack of Fresh Feet Wipes from Jasmine Seven came in the box.  I think these will really come in handy in summer.  I received the peppermint ones.  For one pack it would be about $3.30.


The last thing that came in the box was a snack from back to nature.



Overall I am very happy with this month's box.  Everything in this box will get used (which is always nice).




No comments:

Post a Comment