Sunday, May 25, 2014

May Bergdorf Goodman Glossy Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys the May Glossy Box.  This month was all about Bergdorf Goodman.  This is a monthly beauty subscription box.  The box is $21.00 a month but if you want to save a little money you can if you sign up for a 3-month plan, a 6-month plan or a 12-month plan.





The first thing is by Napoleon Perdis.  This is an auto pilot pre-foundation skin primer.  The size is 0.5 fl oz.  The full size is $45.00 / 1.7 oz.


I received by Lancer an eye contour lifting cream.  This is supposed to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.  I am very happy that I received this in my box.  I received a 0.17 fl oz sample.  The full size is $95.00 / .5 oz.


By Alterna came a Caviar CC Cream.  This cream is a leave-in product that delivers ten benefits (moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, UV protection, manageability, strength, anti-breakage, heat protection, and light hold).  I can't wait to try this out.  I received a .85 fl oz sample.  The Full Size is $25.00 / 2.5 oz.


By Revive I received an intensity volumizing eye serum.  This is also supposed to significantly diminish the look of dark circles and under-eye bags.  This is a 0.10 fl oz sample.  The Full Size is $350.00 / .5 oz.

 
By Chantecaille came a Mini Luminous Gloss.  You can't really tell by this picture but this is a pretty pink color.  This is a .05 fl oz.  The Full Size is $34.00 / .26 oz.


By Atelier Cologne came a Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue.  This is one product that I was not very happy with in the box.  I don't really like the smell of this, so I won't be using this.  I received a 0.24 fl oz sample.  The Full Size is $140.00 / 3.4 oz.


The last thing (which I am very happy to see) is a $25.00 gift card to Bergorf Goodman.  This is an actual gift card.  I will be using this very soon since it expires June 15, 2014.  So I only have a few days to use it.


Overall I am very happy with this box.  I will be using everything in the box except for the cologne.


No comments:

Post a Comment