Friday, November 1, 2013

Citrus Lane!!

Hi Everyone!!!

I would like to show you guys what I received in my October Citrus Lane Box.  This is a monthly children's box.  The box is personalized to your kids age and stage.  The cost of the box is $25.00 but if you click here you will receive $10.00 off your first box.

This is what I received in my October box.


The first thing that I received was a box of Dive Bath Appliques from Boon.  These are really cute bright colored appliqués that stick to the sides of the tube.  They are BPA-, phthalate- and PVC-free.
The cost is $10.99.


Then I received this cute flower Ez Grip Massaging Teether and Rattle from Innobaby.  This teether is easy to grasp for the baby to hold.  The cost is $5.99, but if you enter the code FLOWER15 you can get 15% off your order through 4/30/14.


I received this really cute Elephant Shaker from Green Tones.  This elephant shaker is made from smooth, sustainable rubber wood and is filled with recyclable pellets.  It looks like these are selling for around $13.99.


The last thing that came in the box was Gripe Water from Mommy's Bliss.  Gripe Water is all-natural herbal supplement that eases the gas and stomach pain that goes hand-in-hand with colic, hiccups and teething.  The cost of this is $12.49.


Overall this box was ok it was not my favorite citrus lane box that I have received.  The total value of this box was $43.36.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment