Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nature Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you my October Nature Box.  Nature Box is a healthy monthly subscription box that is $19.99 a month.  Each month you will receive 5 packs of healthy snacks.  If you sign up here you can get $10.00 off your first order by using the code SHARE10.

This is what I received in my October Box.



I received a bag of Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops.  I've has these in a past box and I really enjoyed them.  They are slightly salty, subtly sweet pretzel balls.


I received a bag of Cherry Ganache Granola.  I have not tried this yet but I'm sure its good.


I received a bag of Cheddar Pub Pretzels.  These were ok  not one of my favorites.


I received a bag of Honey Mustard Dippin Stix.  These are sesame seed sticks that have a honey mustard flavor.  These were good.


The last bag that I received was a bog of Guacamole bites.  These have an interesting taste.  These have a tangy taste to them.


Overall this box was good.  I liked all the different flavors in the box.  

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment