Monday, November 18, 2013

November Citrus Lane Box!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you my November Citrus Lane Box.  This is a monthly children's subscription box that is personalized to your kids age and stage.  The cost of each box is $25.00 but if you click here you will get $10.00 off your first box.

This is what came in my November box.



The first thing that I pull out of the box is a clutch from Boon.  This is a basket that keeps things like zippy cu spouts and valves upright for thorough cleaning in the dishwasher.  This should fit easily into most dishwashers.  This is $11.99.


I received a super bib from Bumkins.  The price of this bib is $6.95.


I received a twist teether from Green Toys.  This is so cute.  This is made from 100% recycled plastic that's free from BPA, phthalates and PVC.  The price of this teether is $10.99


They sent me a lip comfort from Pur-lisse.   It's a petroleum-free, nourishing lip balm formulated with shea and mango butters, vegetable butters and jojoba oils that really hydrate.  The cost of this lip comfort is $16.00.


The last thing in the box was a post card for four sets of address labels & Free shipping from Tiny prints.  The only thing that I don't like about this is that it requires a $99.00 minimum purchase.  I don't think I will be using this.


Overall I thought this box was just ok.  I liked a few of the things in the box but I did not like the offer from tiny prints.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment