Sunday, November 17, 2013

Love With Food!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys the October Love With Food Box.  For the month of November if you purchase a 6 or 12 month subscription (including both personal and gift subscriptions) the company is going to add a bonus 2 year subscription to the Rachel Ray magazine.  The company has sent me this box to review.  If you enter FESTIVE2013 here you will get $5.00 off your subscription.

Now on to the October Box.



The first thing that I pulled out of the box was a bag of chocolate pizzelle crisps from silk city snacks.  These were very good.  They were light and crispy.  The bag has a net wt of 0.825 oz.


I received 2 little boxes of glee gum in the flavor triple berry.


Next I have 2 new world caveman cookies by caveman bakery.  The cookies are grain free and have no dairy.  This was a very good snack.  The cookies was nice and soft.


I received 3 organic hard candies from Torie & Howard.


I have a little packet of pixa pearls from vinaigrette gingras.  These are apple cider vinegar pearls.  I have not tried this out.


Next I have a fruit and veggie twist by happy squeeze in the flavor blueberry, apple & purple carrot.  This pouch is high in antioxidant vitamin c.  The net wt is 3.5 oz.


I have a bag of toasted coconut chips by dang.  I have had these before and I think they are really yummy.  They are crunchy, lightly salty, and sweet.  The net wt is 1.43 oz.


In the box was a fruit & nut delight bar by kind.  I enjoy eating these bars.  They are very good.


The last thing was a coupon for a free entree of lean cuisine honestly good.  This was a nice surprise.


Overall I think this was a great box.  There were same really tasty items inside and it came nice and packed.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment