Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mexican Candy Box Review!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I would like to show you guys a subscription box called Mexican Candy Box.  This box has a selection of sweet & spicy candy from Mexico every month.  There's three flavor boxes that you get to choose from, they are Sweet & Spicy Box, Spicy Box and Sweet Box.  This box also comes in three different sizes that you get to choose from, they have Solo (individual), Amigo (friend) and Familia (family).  The Solo box is $12.00 monthly, the Amigo box is $15.00 monthly and the Familia box is $20.00 monthly.  The company was nice enough to send me the november box so I can review.

Now on to the box.


The first sweet thing that came in the box was 3 chocolate coins.


The next sweet candy I received were 5 pieces of candy called Damy.  These are crunchy toffee candy with peanuts.  These were interesting.


I received 3 pieces of Mazapan de la Rosa that was also under sweet candy.  This is a peanut candy.  These were very soft and fell apart quickly.  These were very good.  I liked how soft they were.


I received some sweet lollipops that were called Pale-Locas.  These were very interesting.  Each stick had 2 different lollipops on them.


I received 5 packs of sour candy called LimonCho.  They had a Lemon Lime flavor.  These were also very good.


In the box were 5 packs of spicy candy called Chipeleta.  Inside each bag came one orange lollipop with chili powder.  I enjoyed the orange lollipop but I did not like the chili powder.  These were just not for me. My husband didn't really like these either.


I pulled out another spicy lollipop called Rico Pepino.  This was a Cucumber Lollipop with Chili Powder.  I didn't really like this one either.


The last thing that I received was a spicy candy called Lucas Chamoy.  This was a Sweet & Sour Chamoy flavored powder.  This one was good.


Overall I thought this box was very interesting.  I liked that this box came nice and full.  I also liked trying out all new candy that I have never seen before.  If you guys like trying out new things you should give this box a try.

If you guys have any questions or comments please post below.  Thanks guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment